♥ Care Guide
♥ What is Soap?
♥ Why Handmade Soap?
♥ Our Ingredients
Treat your bath and body goodies kindly! Natural products have a much shorter shelf-life that your average store-bought bottle of unidentifiable chemicals — generally we advise that you use your products within a year of purchase date. However, by taking good care of them, you can significantly prolong the life of your treasured essentials.
- Store all products (especially soap!) in a cool, dry place.
- Keep containers tightly closed and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep water out of your products when using in the shower or bath.
- Use a well-draining soap dish.
- Chuck it if it starts smelling funky.
- Allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water.
- Leave your products open in the shower.
- Store your products in the bathroom unless being used on a regular basis.